We are suppliers of NZ Barns, Farm Sheds, Barn Sheds, American Barns, Stables, Bridges Woolsheds and more
New Zealand Wide Coverage:
GreenWood sells NZ-wide from several distribution centres located throughout New Zealand. The location of our distribution centres and sales-support reps enable us to service all corners of the country swiftly and competitively.
- Extra wall framing – take a good look at a GreenWood shed and you will see we normally add in an extra row of wall framing – to keep your walls straighter and stronger for longer.
- Longer cladding screws – all the cladding on a GreenWood shed is fixed securely with 65mm screws – no nails and no shorter screws here!
- Heavier flashing and ridging – All flashing and ridging is 0.55mm thick – we don’t use the thinner 0.4mm flashings or ridging which some builders say can be flimsy and bend easily.
- “Bird-proof” roof framing – All standard GreenWood sheds have our “bird-proof” roof framing system.
- Building Consent – Application form completed (but councils’ consent fees additional).
- Heavily braced – high strength poles and steel MULTI-Brace roof bracing – we do not use the much lighter and narrower steel STRIP-Brace for roof bracing.
- Experience – over many years we have always maintained our commitment to designing and supplying very strong, very durable buildings. Even during a recession when general market demand can be lower than normal we will remain absolutely committed to delivering a very high level of structural integrity in all our GreenWood buildings.
- Very good prices – and that’s a promise.
- National Coverage – through our distribution centres around the country we can deliver to any part of NZ, including Great Barrier and Chatham Is.
A virtually limitless number of options are available:
Common dimensions include: Number of bays: 1,2,3,4,5,6 to 15 Bay widths: – 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.0, 4.2, 4.5, 4.8, 5.4, 6m Height: Any heights from 2.4 right up to 7.0m. Depth: Any depths from 5m up to 35m (depths of 6m 7m, 8m, 9m, 12m and 15m are common) There is an infinite number of sizes available.
GreenWood Barn Shed Standard Kitsets:
- Fully engineered working drawings – every shed is designed for high wind zone AND 0.9 kpa snow load as a minimum
- High Strength H5 Poles
- No1 Frame timber (or better)
- Dimond 0.4mm zincalume corrugate and cladding for extra hold. 65mm screws
- Fixings and steel bracing – all galvanised
Optional Extras Beyond Standard Include:
- Building consent application form completed, site plan completed ($75+GST)
- Non-essential flashings
- lockable Roller and PA doors
- Apron front
- Coloursteel – got to www.dimond.co.nz for colours available
- 1.1mm clear Maxilite corrugate (to let light through)
- Clear spans up to 15m
- Netting and building paper
- Spouting and downpipes
- Any further costs beyond Standard Kitset
- Reinforced concrete floors
GreenWood can also arrange to have any of your farm buildings built for you. We have a relationship with a large number of contractors around the country. For more information on our farm sheds please visit www.farm-sheds.co.nz Assembly Guide: A step by step guide is available with each GreenWood shed sold.